CAMDEN, NEW JERSEY
CLAN MANUFACTURING COMPANY
560 Carman Street, 310 Market Street
The Clan Manufacturing Company is a janitorial supply firm that was formed by John T. Clancy and his brother James in Camden in 1921. The business was initially located at 565 Carman Street. By the late 1940 Clan had move to 310 Market Street, remaining their well into the 1960s before joining the exodus of Camden businesses that fled to the suburbs. The firm, renamed Clan Janitorial Supply Inc., most recently has been headquartered in Winslow Township NJ.
565 Carman Street
RETURN TO DVRBS.COM HOME PAGE